J.K. Elder & Associates
JKE&A was founded in 2006, with the mission of providing innovative, quality human service solutions that support efforts and enhance resources dedicated to improving the lives, safety, permanency, and well-being of children and families.
JKE&A uses data-informed strategies to improve outcomes for child welfare agencies. Learn more about our innovative solutions.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
JKE&A is a Certified Women-Owned Small Business through the U.S. Small Business Administration. This means we have increased visibility in the government marketplace and are dedicated to our clients by taking a personalized approach to meet our clients needs.
JK Elder & Associates commits to the principles of trauma-informed care in its own organization and when working with other organizations. We recognize that fostering psychological safety, building and maintaining trust, providing support to others and building hope, sharing power and committing to collaboration, and respecting human diversity are critical elements for successful organizations.
JKE&A has a long history of working collaboratively with Federal, State, and community-based partners to develop strategic solutions to effectively implement systems of care able to provide quality services and improve outcomes for the most vulnerable populations.
- Skilled interpretation and application of State and Federal legislation.
- Successful external evaluation of Federal grant projects resulting in data supporting outcomes and findings demonstrating project replicability.
- Use of braided and blended approaches to maximize available funding.
- Proven strategies resulting in sustainable systems change.
- An 85%-plus grant procurement track record.
- Capacity to bring other subject matter partners to complex projects, ensuring the correct mix of experience for the best client outcomes.
- A 100% success rate of guiding clients to accreditation.
- Revision or development of comprehensive sets of administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- “Leave no stone unturned” assessments of organizations and programs, big and small.
- Decades of public and private social services experience at all levels to include State, Federal, and national program executive leadership.
- Creation of custom solutions that improve operational efficiency and outcomes.
- Practical applications for use of emerging and evidence-based practices.
Proven strategies resulting in sustainable systems change
"I have had the pleasure to work with JK Elder and Associates for a number of years. We have been successful every time. From strategy, to bid response, to system redesign, they have been a valuable part of the team and a key ingredient in our success. They are an outstanding business resource. We would have never reached the levels we have without them. You want to win - this is the place."