JK Elder & Associates commits to the principles of trauma-informed care in its own organization and when working with other organizations. We recognize that fostering psychological safety, building and maintaining trust, providing support to others and building hope, sharing power and committing to collaboration, and respecting human diversity are critical elements for successful organizations.
JKE&A has a long history of working collaboratively with Federal, State, and community-based partners to develop strategic solutions to effectively implement systems of care able to provide quality services and improve outcomes for the most vulnerable populations.
- Skilled interpretation and application of State and Federal legislation.
- Successful external evaluation of Federal grant projects resulting in data supporting outcomes and findings demonstrating project replicability.
- Use of braided and blended approaches to maximize available funding.
- Proven strategies resulting in sustainable systems change.
- An 85%-plus grant procurement track record.
- Capacity to bring other subject matter partners to complex projects, ensuring the correct mix of experience for the best client outcomes.
- A 100% success rate of guiding clients to accreditation.
- Revision or development of comprehensive sets of administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- “Leave no stone unturned” assessments of organizations and programs, big and small.
- Decades of public and private social services experience at all levels to include State, Federal, and national program executive leadership.
- Creation of custom solutions that improve operational efficiency and outcomes.
- Practical applications for use of emerging and evidence-based practices.