JKE&A has a long history of working collaboratively with Federal, State, and community-based partners to develop strategic solutions to effectively implement systems of care able to provide quality services and improve outcomes for the most vulnerable populations.
- Skilled interpretation and application of State and Federal legislation.
- Successful external evaluation of Federal grant projects resulting in data supporting outcomes and findings demonstrating project replicability.
- Use of braided and blended approaches to maximize available funding.
- Proven strategies resulting in sustainable systems change.
- An 85%-plus grant procurement track record.
- Capacity to bring other subject matter partners to complex projects, ensuring the correct mix of experience for the best client outcomes.
- A 100% success rate of guiding clients to accreditation.
- Revision or development of comprehensive sets of administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- “Leave no stone unturned” assessments of organizations and programs, big and small.
- Decades of public and private social services experience at all levels to include State, Federal, and national program executive leadership.
- Creation of custom solutions that improve operational efficiency and outcomes.
- Practical applications for use of emerging and evidence-based practices.